Powered By Blogger

2012. április 2., hétfő

HymnResurrection by the Community & College of the Ressurection, Mirfield, Yorkshire, UK



Holy week at Mirfield last year was one of the most touching experience  I have ever had. Touching is not really the right expression for it. When you feel the story of Jesus entering into every cell of your body. Feeling the story, as the water cooled down my fingers as I touched the water, the crying silence as the veneration has happened, when Father George splashed the baptismal water and washed his face... like holy noise sounded. Everything had meaning.
Presence. Sinking into the light and sinking into the darkness, sinking into the songs and sinking into the deep silence. From dawn till the hours of the vigil Christ has led us through his story , walking with us, being close. Just sit beside me Jesus, just sit beside me.
And far,far he is as the holiness and majesty of Jesus the Christ swept through the chapel. The empty tabernacle, like the empty tomb-crying out loud of its emptiness, like the empty tomb.
As my sisters and brothers sat beside me. As disciples of Jesus, wearing the cassock joining the sameness- on the way being more and more like Jesus. Having me in their company,co-disciple. And the rythm of our movements,rythm of our life: being clear, being focused,being tried, being challenged. Being surrounded by loving people and being alone at the same time. As Jesus, sorrounded by people, but being one to one, face to face with the Creater.

May all people of Mirfield and the College&Community of the Ressurection be as blessed forever as we - and I -was blessed by them .

Nincsenek megjegyzések: