Powered By Blogger

2008. december 1., hétfő

What if...?

Going home, finally. A long work day behind and a "great" client at the end. Can't wait to get to bed and sleep. I am going to the Blaha subway line 2. A not too neglected, but no too sympatic man joined me .
-have a minute?
just going forward...
-have you got a dime or two?
just keep going....looking straight,keep facing my destination....
-just one or two or some penny?
Please stop! I am tired, stop talking to me, don't want me to be rude, leave me alone. I am not social, I don't wanna be rude to you, this is just not my day. I looked to his eyes with my "killing" look. (sometimes I am really not the perfect Christian).
-ok, ok I see it in your eyes.
He returned and I went on my way.

But what if he was Jesus? (Matthew 25:34-40)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: